Here’s a super easy, one-pot dish that’s become a favorite of mine for making in bulk and taking it for lunch during the work week.
- 28 oz. can tomato sauce
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 275 gm. chopped green pepper
- 170 gm. chopped onion
- 2 pks. G. Washington brown seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a large stock pot
- Bring to a boil
- Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender (approximately 1 hour)
Yield: 8 (1 cup) servings
Phe: 114 mg
Add low-protein pasta or low-protein rice for more volume. Just adjust phe accordingly.